The WAVi headset allows for a multi-faceted, panoramic assessment of brain performance.
The brain performance headset is lightweight, durable and can be easily transported.
Easy to use
Setup can be done in as little as 5 minutes and brain wave testing in as little as 4 minutes.
WAVi’s multi-faceted interface is ideal for tracking brain state changes.
Autonomic Nervous System
- Electroencephalography, or EEG, is the process of measuring the brain’s electrical activity through the scalp.
- The different frequencies of brain waves (alpha, beta, theta, delta) and their amplitudes are assessed.
- WAVi utilizes event-related potentials, or ERPs, to make temporally accurate measurements of brain performance and reactiveness.
- ERPs are well-researched markers and provide easy-to-interpret metrics that are invaluable to health practitioners interested in brain performance.
- Our platform features both auditory and visual ERPs.
- Heart rate variability, or HRV, is the gold standard in terms of measuring the autonomic nervous system.
- Through our HRV technology, it is possible to analyze the synchronicity of heart and brain frequencies.
- High synchronicity indicates lower levels of stress and anxiety.
Send us a message to receive more info!
Get in touch!
Incorporate WAVi into your practice
Frequently Asked Questions
All about WAVi
WHAT DOES WAVi DO?
WAVi is a multifaceted brain performance assessment tool. WAVi makes it possible for those who are proactively improving brain health to measure the effectiveness of their efforts.
What is an ERP?
An ERP (or event-related potential) is a measure of brain response. EEG is used to record the brain’s reaction to a novel stimulus such as a sound or image. ERP tests are time locked to a certain stimulus with a very high temporal resolution (down to the millisecond). Having been involved in innumerable clinical research studies over the last 70+ years, ERP tests are well-established metrics.
What is an EEG?
An EEG (or electroencephalogram) is a typically non-invasive method that tracks and records brain wave patterns. Localized brain activity is recorded via a number of metal electrodes. The EEG brain test is an ideal tool for tracking and observing brain state changes.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WAVi PERFORMANCE AND WAVi MEDICAL?
WAVi Performance offers an all-in-one brain performance assessment tool for use in non-clinical settings. This product is well suited for wellness centers, biohackers, health clubs, sports teams and much more. Testing the effect of your proactive treatments and interventions on the brain has never been easier.
WAVi Medical offers an FDA cleared EEG headset as well as complementary research software. This product is well suited for clinicians and clinical researchers who want to quickly measure brain state and track its changes. The WAVi EEG Headset is FDA cleared for use in routine clinical and research settings where rapid placement of a number of EEG electrodes is desired. The WAVi Desktop software is provided as a service for use in clinical research settings where a combination of research — EEG with evoked responses and public domain assessment tools — is desired. WAVi reports have not been evaluated by the FDA and are provided for research, education, and information.