The WAVi Headset allows for a multi-faceted, panoramic assessment of brain performance.
The headset is lightweight, durable and can be easily transported.
Easy to use
Setup can be done in as little as 5 minutes and testing in as little as 4 minutes.
WAVi’s multi-faceted interface is ideal for tracking brain state changes.
Autonomic Nervous System
- Electroencephalography, or EEG, is the process of measuring the brain’s electrical activity through the scalp.
- The different frequencies of brain waves (alpha, beta, theta, delta) and their amplitudes are assessed.
- WAVi utilizes event-related potentials, or ERPs, to make temporally accurate measurements of brain performance and reactiveness.
- ERPs are well researched markers and provide easy to interpret metrics that are invaluable to health practitioners interested in brain performance.
- Our platform features both auditory and visual ERPs.
- Heart rate variability, or HRV, is the gold standard in terms of measuring the autonomic nervous system.
- Through our HRV technology, it is possible to analyze the synchronicity of heart and brain frequencies.
- High synchronicity indicates lower levels of stress and anxiety.