The WAVi headset allows for a multi-faceted, panoramic assessment of brain performance.
The brain performance headset is lightweight, durable and can be easily transported.
Easy to use
Setup can be done in as little as 5 minutes and brain wave testing in as little as 4 minutes.
WAVi’s multi-faceted interface is ideal for tracking brain state changes.
Autonomic Nervous System
- Electroencephalography, or EEG, is the process of measuring the brain’s electrical activity through the scalp.
- The different frequencies of brain waves (alpha, beta, theta, delta) and their amplitudes are assessed.
- WAVi utilizes event-related potentials, or ERPs, to make temporally accurate measurements of brain performance and reactiveness.
- ERPs are well-researched markers and provide easy-to-interpret metrics that are invaluable to health practitioners interested in brain performance.
- Our platform features both auditory and visual ERPs.
- Heart rate variability, or HRV, is the gold standard in terms of measuring the autonomic nervous system.
- Through our HRV technology, it is possible to analyze the synchronicity of heart and brain frequencies.
- High synchronicity indicates lower levels of stress and anxiety.
REACH OUT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INCORPORATING WAVi INTO YOUR PRACTICE, PROGRAMS OR RESEARCH
Headquartered out of Nobel Laureate Tom Cech's Biofrontiers Institute at the University of Colorado, WAVi Research has created and analyzed data sets that include pre-symptom Alzheimer's, a 6-year longitudinal concussion study on NCAA athletes, studies on hearing loss and mental function, correlations between heart and brain health, and the effects of interventions on brain performance, including the effects of ADHD medication. Recently, WAVi has been awarded an NIH grant to study acute pain and opioid abuse. WAVi also helps promote its clinicians through open research collaborations made available by the WAVi cloud application.